Effective Support for Acute and Chronic Back Disorders
Actimove LombaCare is a specially designed back support providing effective stabilisation for the lower back.
The design has been developed to reduce pain in the lumbar region helping sufferers to go about their daily lives while helping patients maintain correct posture and so help align and alleviate stress in the spinal vertebrae.
- Acute and chronic low back pain
- Degenerative back problems
- Muscular and ligamentous instability
- Post-traumatic rehabilitation
- Post-operative support
- Repetitive strain injury
Features & Benefits
- Four dorsal stays helping the wearer to maintain correct posture by deterring both sideways movement and rotation. This correction in posture helps align and alleviate stress in the spinal vertebrae
- Hand closure pocket system provides good leverage for easy closing, opening and adjusting. The wide opening allows patients to insert their entire hand.
- Lumbar pocket for heat therapy which can be used for inserting a heat pack e.g. Physiopack® (13 - 30cm) to supply heat. Warming therapy contributes to soothing pain relief
- Hi-tech spacer fabric is used for the lumbar pocket to allow the desired heat penetration and comfort. Spacer fabric also has an increased ability to maintain its shape over time. The unique double layer design provides an extra- cushioning effect for enhanced comfort, leading to better patient compliance even without a heat pack.
- Contemporary colours and sleek design give the back support belt a modern look. The key elements like the hand dorsal stays are highlighted by fashionable silver fabric enhancing patient compliance.
- Small -
- Medium -
- Large -
- Extra Large -
- XX Large -