Actimove Manus is a great wrist brace effective at supporting strains, ligament and tendon injuries and stabilises the wrist without restriction to hand movement.
The pre-shaped aluminium stay can also be moulded for an individual fit.
Actomive Manus is anatomically shaped to allow free flexion of the metacarpophalangeal (MCP) joints.
The lightweight elastic material fits easily around the hand and wrist.
The Actimove Manus is washable at 30 degrees centigrade.
The Actimove Manus wrist brace is good for those with the following wrist injuries:- Sprains (distortions)
- Post operative and post-traumatic injuries
- Tendon injuries
- Ligament injuries
- Soft tissue injuries
- Rheumatoid arthritis
The Actimove Manus wrist brace is availabe in different sizes and for right or left hand. The messurements are for the wrist circumference and for the distance from the V formed between the thumb and forefinger down the forearm
- Left Wrist /Small circumference: less than 16cm; Brace length:18cm
- Left Wrist /Medium circumference: 16 - 19cm; Brace length: 18cm
- Left Wrist /Large circumference: 19 - 21.5cm; Brace length: 20cm
- Left Wrist /X Large circumference: more than 21.5cm; Brace length: 20cm
- Rigth Wrist /Small circumference: less than 16cm; Brace length: 18cm
- Right Wrist /Medium circumference: 16 - 19cm; Brace length:18cm
- Right Wrist /Large circumference: 19 - 21.5cm; Brace length: 20cm
- Right Wrist /X Large circumference: more than 21.5cm; Brace length:20cm