Recommended and used by medical professionals, Cavilon durable barrier cream has been specifically designed to help protect and repair the skin of anyone suffering from incontinence. It creates an invisible, durable barrier on the skin to protect it from damage and to help damaged skin to heal naturally.
As well as protecting intact and injured skin from prolonged contact with urine and faeces, Cavilon durable barrier cream is also an effective moisturiser for severely dry skin.
The cream's highly concentrated formula means a little goes a long way making Cavilon durable barrier cream a cost-effective solution. The cream is long-lasting and wash-off resistant, so only needs to be applied morning and night as part of your daily skin care routine.
Cavilon cream is non-greasy and easily absorbed into the skin so won't transfer to clothes or bedding or reduce the absorbency of incontinence pads.
- Proven to reduce Incontinence Associated Dermatitis (IAD)
- Long-lasting protection against body fluids to prevent and treat sore skin
- Highly concentrated formula so a little goes a long way (apply sparingly morning and night as part of your daily skin care routine)
- Hypoallergenic & pH balanced.
- Latex, parabens & fragrance free
- Ideal as a moisturiser for severely dry or chapped skin
As part of your daily skin care routine, apply a small amount twice a day, every day.
1. Use on clean, dry skin
2. Apply a pea sized amount at a time to cover the affected area. A little goes a long way!
3. Apply the cream, morning and night. No need to reapply after every wash.
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Diisooctyl Adipate, Acrylate Terpolymer, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, White Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Paraffin, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Magnesium Sulfate.
Indications: Protection of at-risk skin from damage associated with incontinence and related symptoms such as anal itch. It may also be used to moisturise and condition dry skin. This product is safe to use on both intact and injured skin for example associated with incontinence.